Saturday, March 5, 2011

Flying f***ing Lotus


To those who expect to read something worth reading, look no further. Just check the jams.
Saw two fresh about a week ago and they just killed it. One of my top 10 favorite artists to see live. But as much as I love two fresh and find it sick as FUCK that they are identical swagged out twins that throw down some of the coolest shit your ears have ever heard, this post isn't about two fresh...but much love to them.
After seeing them again this weekend in the best city in the world, I realized how much I love everything about this trip/hip-hoppy, extra chill, trippy, psychedelic genre. The tempos, indescribable sounds, the imperfection in meter/rhythm, and just about every little detail makes it hard for me to listen to it and sit still, even while studying. You probably don't see people harlem shaking while studying. Well, I like to get down. This might be the explanation for why I am failing everything. Jk. What I'm trying to say is this shit makes a nigga/wigga/chigga/any kind of 'igga' cheery and want to get his groove on. You could lock me in a room with a gallon of water and a device that would let me listen to my Electronic Hip-Hop jamz (a fat blunt of some dankasaurus rex would be nice too) and I'd be happier than all the people outside flying their kites and picking their daises. I'm talking way too much about nothing important.
So to the whole point of this- just kick back and nod your head to a funky yet chill ass flow from the spirit elevating, Flying Lotus. Respect. Downloads at the bottom. 

Must See Video. Period.

Fall In love

Massage Situation


Albums






No comments:

Post a Comment