Thursday, October 21, 2010

Meroz


During a sesh with my dude the other day, I started blasting some tunes on the speakers. After taking a glance at his turntables setup, I thought I might introduce him to some new heavy/crazy/mind blowing electronic music that I thought he'd appreciate. Then he introduced me to Meroz, his best buddy who has been bringing the funk out of the Quad Cities (IA) for the past 8 years. After blaring some of this funky, party popping French/tech-house, I realized that the man has some serious talent, and if anyone knows how to make a good house track, this is the guy. If you like funky ass basslines, chops, great percussive sounds and other awesome eargasming sounds, look no further. Listen Now...

Definitely make sure to check out all the songs on Soundcloud, and on Myspace (go to the beatport box) "Swang Thang", "Trump", "Grit", "Your Lover (all versions)",

No comments:

Post a Comment