Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ghetto Sexuual: LoBounce & Stratus



Straight out the 312 / 773 comes Ghetto Sexuual, made up of Giancarlo Pasquesi (LoBounce) and Patrick Stratton (Stratus), two dudes who know how to throw down.
To be honest, they even inspire me to want to make my own dubstep. Why? I'm not sure why. Maybe its because we have mutual friends and they went to school not far from me, which reminds me that they are only humans; productive, talented humans who started off somewhere and are now making it big! I look at them, and think "Fuck, I want to do that". Anyways, excuse my THC induced state and listen to some tracks.
My personal faves: Put a Weight on it, Switcheroo (Warning: some serious bass coming in at 0:53; not for the weakhearted), Blockhead!, Double Header, Cumulus, and Off Axis. Enjoy!
 GSex Originals by Ghetto Sexuual

Upcoming shows
Saturday, Dec 11 10 P.M. Kinetic Playground (Chicago, IL) w/ Lucky Date, Ghosthouse, Freddy Todd (TBA)


Friday, December 17, 9 P.M. Sub-T (Chicago, IL) w/Autobody and Bird Peterson ($10)


Saturday, Jan 29, 7:00 A.M. Kinetic Playground (Chicago, IL) w/ Nit Grit and Spankalicious ($10)


Download Planetary EP here(Stratus)
Download LoBounce's EP here

No comments:

Post a Comment