Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Subsonic Tour

When I first heard that the almighty Excision, Downlink and Antiserum were going to be touring, I nearly shit my pants. Then I cried frantically, because I realized I wouldn't be in Chicago on February 3rd for the mayhem that Excision and his extraterrestrial conglomerates would create inside of the Metro. Don't miss out on this shit! It is going to be wicked.


Show info
Venue: Metro.
When: Feb. 3, Doors open @10 PM
Age: 18+ (Bring Valid ID)
Tickets: $17 (in advance)
More TBA artists

Click here for the Metro website
 or get straight to it...
Buy tickets here

For those who don't know of either of the 3 artists, here's a little taste...
Antiserum- Skullfucked
Downlink-Gamma Ray Burst
Excision- Swagga
Excision & Downlink- Heavy Artillery

No comments:

Post a Comment