Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Heavy Electro Bangers

Ok. I know this isn't very rare or new, but it's a banger, so who cares. Plus, it has a very soothing message. Turn this up all the way, as you should with every song... Download all the songs below. Do it. I didn't put them there for no reason.

Skrillex: Kill Everybody- Download

Boys Noize: My Head (Para One Remix) - Download

Style of Eye & Magnus: Antidote- Download

D.I.M: Is you- Download

Skeelo: I wish (Breakdown Remix)- Download

Afrojack: Let's Make Nasty- - Download

Blatta & Inesha: La Musika Tremenda- Download

Daft Punk: Too Long (NAPT- N Funk Remix) Download

Afrojack: Pacha On Acid- Download

Afrojack: Die Hard- Download

Belzebass: Hulk Out- Download

Juelz Santana-Valerna: Clockwork- Download

Busta Rhymes- Valerna: Put your hands where my eyes can see- Download

Paul Anthony & ZXX: Hustlin- Download

Justice: Planishphere- Download

Boys Noize: Starter- Download

A little chiller...still bumpin

SALM - 5 AM LaTourette (HOT)- Download

Aniki- Lesbian Bondage Fiasco (HOT)-  Download

No comments:

Post a Comment