Sunday, June 19, 2011

Excision & Downlink: Blue Steel


Just give me a hot minute to find/fix my eardrums and place my brain back in it's socket.
Children, go somewhere far far away. This is not for you. This extreme banger came off Excisions X Sessions Vol. 1 Mix and instantly made me and everyone I was with poop our pants. This is that shit that makes you want to run red lights at full speed while laughing like a mad scientist without caring about what is coming. If I get in a bike accident sometime soon, I can tell you right now it probably wasn't the car drivers fault just as much as it wasn't mine. Excision and Downlink are to blame. Really though what I'm trying to say is that this is a killer track (almost literally) and that you should CRANK THIS SHIT AT FULL VOLUME OR YOU"RE DOING IT WRONG! Do it. But wear a helmet.


No comments:

Post a Comment