Monday, June 20, 2011

Justin Timberlake and Madonna: 4 minutes (Love and Light Remix)


Holy chewbacka. I only heard the Roxanne remix by Love and Light and wasn't exactly blown away. This time, I am blown the fuck away.  The "4 minutes" remix was already sounding scorching hot before I had a chance to put my headphones in, then when I did my Vesuvius ERUPTED . Dubstep am's (amateurs) may not appreciate this the way it should be because they don't understand the meaning or fundamentals of having an awesomely sick style of producing (or they may know whats good and like it...). To any new dubberz, this is what you want to hear: sick buildup, even sicker (and catchy) drop, and multiple narsty crisp bass sounds taking turns at buzzing throughout your brain in a non annoying way. If you don't like this you're weak and you don't know shit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment