Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gramatik: Beatz & Pieces Vol. 1

 I have been waiting for this day for about a month now. I am so glad it has finally arrived! FUCK!!  Gramatik's new album Beatz & Pieces Vol. 1 was just released today and it is available on Pretty Light's Record Label for FREE DL! That's right. 17 AMAZING dirty ass choppy sexy tracks for free. But if you're feeling like a good person, you can donate :)
So far I have listened to five tracks and I am loving the fuck out of what I am hearing. Gramatik never fails to impress.  I don't understand how someone can not love this. 10 year old kids can get down to this as well as my mom and your grandfather, who will appreciate all the old sounds.
You seriously don't want to miss out on this album yo! Take a listen and you will see what I am talking about. Here's 5 of the 17 kush tracks! Enjoy.

DreamBIG

Download Gramatik DreamBIG

Skylight

Download Gramatik Skylight

The Drink is called Rakija

Download Gramatik The Drink Is Called Rakija

Good Evening Mr. Hitchcock

Download Gramatik Good Evening Mr. Hitchcock

The Monolith

Download Gramatik The Monolith


No comments:

Post a Comment