Friday, July 1, 2011

iPod Shuffle: First 4 songs


This morning I was in the shower listening to my iPod (speakers, not in the shower) on shuffle and it brought me back to the good days. Probably and sadly my most prized possession, my iPod, is an adventure in its own. One minute I'll be strolling along Penny Lane with The Beatles and by the time I hit Halsted I'll either be getting invaded by robots or gettin buck in da club with Three Six. From now on (if I can remember) once a week, no matter what 4 songs comes on, whether I like them or not and no matter how embarrassing, I'm posting them bitches. Expand yo musical horizonszs. Bang. 

Here go the first five songs that came on my iPod today....
1. Foreign Beggars feat Graziella- In It For A Minute
 U.K. can rap. Foreign Beggars here to prove it.

2. Tenacious D- Belzeboss (The Final Showdown)
This song is full of greatness from the first second to the last. Besides being down right hilarious, Tenacious D actually do rock out very freeking hard and shred some devilish riffs as they do in this "Rock Off" against the devil himself.

3. Municipal Waste- The Thrashin' Of The Christ 
This is the true definition of white boy crunk. Beers, bongs, blunts, bitches, brawls, blaring bass and circle pits. Municipal Waste never fails to get the party thrashing.



4. Cannibal Corpse- Raped by the Beast
If this song title doesn't make you cringe I don't know what will. I have my moments when CC appears on the ole pod. Always a smashing time. By smashing I mean smashing tourists and/or their babies faces to pulps with spiked bats. This song title alone depicts quite an obscene and horrific image/situation that I would assume be neither wished for or enjoyed by anyone, at least that I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment