Saturday, October 1, 2011

Excision: X-Rated LP


Excision's first album was just released recently. I always thought he had previous albums, but I guess I was wrong. The 10 track album shows the old Excision, which I love, and also the new Excision, which is somewhat gay. When I saw that Excision and Datsik had a new song together ("Jaguar") I nearly soiled my shorts. Unfortunately, it was a huge embarrassment. There's not even a drop... This song is a horrible attempt of taking a really gay rock song and mixing it with a poppy Indian man's singing with horrible monotone. Please skip this song. However, songs like X Rated, Ohh Nooo, Excute, SeXism, Deviance, 8 bit superhero make up for the atrocious sounds of "Jaguar". Seriously don't listen to that song. It pisses me off.






No comments:

Post a Comment