Saturday, December 17, 2011

Afrojack & Steve Aoki feat Miss Palmer: No Beef (ENiGMA Dubz Remix)


From what I can remember, I recall ENiGMA releasing some pretty fruity, waaaayyy overrated and overplayed tracks (Hide & Seek, Whatchya Say...) that the people who think they know dubstep, but have only heard one dubstep song before, tend to love. Maybe he sucked back then, and maybe he still does, but coming across this remix of the well known electro wanger "No Beef" by Afrojack & Aoki has got me reconsidering his abilities. I admit, I dig this song. The sample by Miss Palmer along with the soft synths and "hypnotic bass rumbles" works together quite nicely creating an overall very-worthy- of-listening-to dubstep song.


  No Beef by Afrojack & Steve Aoki ft Miss Palmer (ENiGMA Dubz Remix) by Dubstep.net


While I was looking up ENiGMA, I happened to come across yet ANOTHER tune that I enjoyed, probably even more than the one above. Feeling these textures extra-hard. 
Cute ass girl too. I wonder if I'd have the courage to say "Hello". 

I give up trying to make stupid jokes that refer to the song title. 


No comments:

Post a Comment