Friday, January 6, 2012

Ill Instrumentals- fLako: The First Space Shit on the Moon

Honestly don't waste your time reading this. I'm bored and I need to kill time, so I'm writing, to kill time.

 So I'm kicking it at the crib right, lil sis on da couch watching "Beyond Scared Straight", I'm sittin at the table doing the usual, downloading music, rockin out, trying to make new playlists- which can be very stressful -and making CD's for a couple of folks in my dad's office. I'm trying to switch it up a bit, so I've been looking up tunes from all different genres. I went to my Ill Instrumental's playlist and clicked on a 12 minute mix from Paul Pre, a German swagmaster that puts together the sickest mixes your ears heard every month. Until today I thought the beats on his mixes were produced by him, but I guess they're not -_-. After researching the mix a bit I found that the artist responsible for having these back to back dope beats on the mix was UK's swaglord fLako, renowned as one of Europe's best producers, apparently. I love me some instrumentals, and I might have just found my new favorite instrumentalist, up there with J Dilla, Flying Lotus, Gramatik and Mux Mool. Also, I like that the tracks are short, some under a minute.
Here are my favorites off the 30 track album.

The Up Wind

Dwarf Dance

Hump 

Footprints


Ring Di

Go


No comments:

Post a Comment