Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Local Womps from the ill ridden streets of Chi-Town


I love it when I hear dank tunes coming out of Chicago. Just another reason to be proud of where I'm form. Here are a couple fire tunes chopped up by a couple of the Big Onion's minions. 

Meet Cesar Hidalgo, A.K.A. SubLiminal, a friend of a friend who just came out with this killer track. This will make children across the state of Illinois cry and have nightmares. Success.


  Black (Original Mix) Free DL by SubLiminal


Once again Stratus coming out with some more dankness. Everything this dude touches is pure sex. I lowkey got a boner halfway through the song. Plug in your headphones and you'll see what I'm talking about.
  Them Raptors by Stratus

 I was listening to this and then all of a sudden had to take a massive dump. I blame Nameloc for causing me to take this dump. This tune made me literally shit. Uge.
Nameloc - Ever After by Nameloc

No comments:

Post a Comment