Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Unreal tracks Strip Steve & Das Glow: Calcium; Snake Abs; Lite Brite


Strip Steve and Das Glow together have put together some of the best electro tracks I have ever heard in my 19 years on this planet that we call Earth. If Aliens living in galaxies that we couldn't even find with telescopes were to make dirty electro I'm pretty sure this is what it would sound like. These two are either Aliens, take some really really really really good drugs, or are just natural electro geniuses. Here are 3 tracks that I am obsessed with and that I will never get enough of ...ever. You could put me in a straight jacket tightly strapped down to a bed of nails or have three sumo wrestlers hold me down and I would still have a hard time staying still. Many pray to God, Jesus, Buddah, Michael Jackson but as of now, I'm praying to Strip Steve and Das Glow to continue coming out with such great material.








No comments:

Post a Comment