Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A$AP Rocky & Lana Del Rey: Ridin


Trill meets sexy in this ridiculously fresh track produced by The KickDrums. Never thought I'd see the day that A$AP Rocky & Lana Del Rey worked together on a collabo. I'm glad the day came, because  they seem like they were meant to be. As soon as I saw the picture above, I could instantly sense some chemistry between the two and it reflected big time in the song. Lana Del Rey's voice and appearance fit in perfectly with Pretty Flacko's bad boy image: A gorgeous white girl with a ballin swagged out black dude. Isn't that the American Dream in this day and age? Also, not only does she have the voice, she's even got flow, which makes me want to bang her a lot more than I already did, which was a lot to begin with. Anywho, long live Lana and A$AP. I hope and expect to hear more from the boner causing duo in the near future. In the meantime, enjoy this incredible dope track. As always, bump this shit.





No comments:

Post a Comment