Sunday, August 19, 2012

Liquid Stranger: I Won't Give Up


As soon as I saw the name Jason Mraz- whose name I refuse to mention in this or any title- in the same sentence as Liquid Stranger, I thought some asshole editor must have made a horrible mistake because Jason Mraz and Liquid Stranger just doesn't seem to fit in together, like milk and oj. It turns out he did remix a very fruity song by Jason Mraz... don't know why he's even listening to that shit but there's no taking it back. Anyways, he turned a song I would never listen to into a super chill deep reggae influenced dubstep tune that is most definitely worth the listen. Regardless of having to withstand the pain of listening to Mraz's sweet soft singing  towards the middle, this remix will surely have you rocking. In case you don't want any part of hearing JM's voice, the instrumental version is also posted below.


No comments:

Post a Comment