Friday, August 10, 2012

Spektre: 88 Mph EP


Spektre gets extra trippy with this minimal 2 track EP, "88 Mph". The EP starts out with "Flux", an Acid tune full of strange noises that will surely keep you intrigued with a touch of confused til the end. "Capacitor" is my personal faverit. This extremely funky deep badass miminal house is hard to resist moving and making dumb faces to. For some reason, I imagine farm animals of all sorts nodding their heads to this in perfect harmony, which is pretty disturbing, but that's just me and my fucked up ass imagination (sry if I ruined your vision of it with my own). Either way this EP should open the gates to new dimensions for even the soberest of people.
[The reason I have zippy files below is not to give out free DL's all day, but to serve you the convenience of taking that one less step of clicking a link so you can listen to the trax]. 
With that said, support the man 8----->~ ~ ~ Beatport

No comments:

Post a Comment