Sunday, August 12, 2012

TNGHT: TNGHT EP


For the most part of the last year, electronic music has been traveling in a direction that I highly approve of. Womptastic dubstep and seems to have shifted into the trap/electrocrunk beats (made that word up) movement. Dubstep, Rap and House lovers all seem to dig this new hybrid of crunked up drug induced beats. All I know is I'm lovin it and it makes me bounce like a ritard. Hudson Mohawke & Lunice, together known as TNGHT , have embodied this greatness to the max, bringing us some of the coolest most on point trap shit I have heard in a minute. It's safe to say that this is my favorite duo of the year so far, out of all genres. Amazing sampling, sounds, textures, hi hat patterns & percussion... long story short amazing overall production. I hardly ever buy music, but this was necessary. These cats make me look forward to the future. Buy the fucking EP right hurr. 4 dollhairs well spent, guaranteed!

screw the sampler the vids r kinda cool









-




No comments:

Post a Comment