Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tigorilla: Space Junga EP







WoW. Having known of Champaign, Illinois's Tigorilla  and his extremely clutch productions for a good amount of tim, I am surprised that I never got the memo that this EP existed. I'm ashamed in all of you gooch hair picking fauna who know me and of Tigorilla and never had the decency to mention it to me, knowing that this is my type of music... thankfully I have no life and found it myself, an entire year after its release. Now for my input on the EP. Amazing, to say the least. The EP consists of four original tracks by Tigorilla and the remaining 12 all remixes by some of his affiliates, all available for FREE DL. No complaining there. Get ready for a dank mixture of deep tribal jungle vibes, dirty bass and very funky jams that will make it hard to sit tight. Enjoy these 16 unique pieces, and make sure to follow these artists on their soundcloud pages, which I am too lazy and tired to individually give you links to.

No comments:

Post a Comment