Sunday, February 5, 2012

Filthies by Datsik, Feed Me & Gemini, Quartus Saul, D-Jahsta


Datsik should have either picked a different rapper, or gone without Snak The Ripper, because quite frankly, he sucks. He killed the song, the bad way. Thankfully Datsik trumps Snak's shittiness with his awesome bass, and that's all that matters.
 Datsik & Snak the Ripper- Fully Blown


What I've heard from Gemini I haven't been really crazy about. My ears have heard some soft, gay-ish material from him. However, Gemini's level of gayness just went down after I heard this one he put together with the almighty Feed Me. Anyways, Rage.



Feed Me & Gemini -Whiskers


This isn't exactly my favortie from Quartus Saul. I feel like he could have added some of those unique textures of his that gives the bass that extra grimey touch. Whatever. You'll still like it.

Quartus Saul- Superheroes


Not everyone finds much musical merit in dubstep in general, let alone the grimey dubstep that D-Jahsta throws down. They may argue that it is simply noise, and I may agree to a certain extent that this does not take much talent to make, but nonetheless, it's banging, and I fucks with it any time of day. Haters can suck it.
 
D-Jahsta- Monster Skank

No comments:

Post a Comment